2009. március 31., kedd

Egy Orvos fia meggyógyult a Kangen Víztől!



Enagic manufactures the only water processing machines capable of producing Kangen Water™. They have been selling industry-quality units to hospitals, restaurants, farms and other businesses for over 30 years.

It is the only machine that have a Certificate of Medical Device Marketing Authorization by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Government of Japan. and many other. This machine is an awesome product!



I purchased my machine on 2008. The water has changed my life and the lives of my friends and family. I no longer suffer from ezema, and low energy, my friend no longer suffers from arthritis, and after 15+ years of pain from ulcerative colitis and diverticulitis, my mother is constipation and pain-free. God bless Enagic.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése